What’s in the Box?
Printer + Power Cord
Ordermark Tablet, Stand and Power Cord
Ordermark Wireless Link (OWL) + Power Cord
Online Ordering Pick Up Zone Sign
1. Unpack your hardware and set it up.
NOTE: You WILL need to have your restaurant’s Wifi password on hand as you go through the following steps.
A – Setup tablet
Place the Tablet in the Tablet Stand, connect it to a power source and turn it on.
B – Plug in printer
Connect the Printer to a power source with the included power cable.
2. Connect your new printer and tablet to the internet.
Option A (preferred): Directly connect your printer to your internet with the supplied ethernet cable.
NOTE: If you don’t have a Wifi router or accessible wall outlet please use Option B below for wireless setup.
1 – Connect
Connect the Printer to the Internet by plugging one end of the supplied ethernet cable into the printer and the other end into your Wifi router or ethernet wall outlet.
2 – Setup
On your Tablet’s Home Screen select the Wifi Settings icon to find the list of available Wifi connections.
- Select your restaurant’s Wifi connection.
- Enter your restaurant’s Wifi Password if required.
Option B: Wirelessly connect your printer using the supplied Ordermark Wireless Link (OWL).
NOTE: OWL can only connect to a 2.4ghz wireless network and must be plugged into a power source at all times.
1 – Plug in
Plug the Ordermark Wireless Link (OWL) into a power outlet and wait for the yellow power light to turn solid yellow.
2 – Select Wifi
On your Tablet’s Home Screen, select the setup icon.
- A Setup Screen will appear, click on “Select Wifi” for a list of available Wifi connections.
- Select your restaurant’s Wifi, enter your Wifi password, then “Save”.
3 – Connect OWL
On the ‘Configured Printers’ page, select “ADD OWL”
- Select “SCAN QR” from the pop-up.
- Using the tablet scan the QR barcode on the back of your Ordermark Wireless Link (OWL).
TIP: For best results, lay the OWL device flat when scanning the QR code.
- A successful connection will be indicated by a green dot next to the OWL.
4 – Connect Printer to OWL
You can now plug one end of the supplied ethernet cable into your printer and the other end into your Ordermark Wireless Link (OWL).
3. Activate your Ordermark System! Woo Hoo!!!
Give us a call at 833-673-3762 to get activated and start receiving online orders!
It should take just a few minutes and we’ll cover…
- Your Username and Password for the Ordermark software.
- We’ll send your printer a test ticket to make sure orders flow smoothly.
- Lastly we’ll give you a quick tour and answer any questions you might have so you can maximize your online ordering business!