Follow these simple steps to set up your Ordermark equipment!
2. Connect to internet
1. Unpack your hardware and set it up.
NOTE: You will need to have your restaurant’s Wifi password on hand as you go through the following steps.
A – Setup your tablet
Place the Tablet in the Tablet Stand, connect it to a power source and turn it on.
B – Setup your printer
Connect the Printer to a power source with the included power cable.
2. Connect your new printer and tablet to the internet.
Wirelessly connect your printer using the supplied Ordermark Wireless Link (OWL).
NOTE: OWL can only connect to a 2.4ghz wireless network and must be plugged into a power source at all times.
A – Plug in
Plug the Ordermark Wireless Link (OWL) into a power outlet and wait for the yellow power light to turn solid yellow.
B – Select Wifi
On your Tablet’s Home Screen, select the setup icon.
- A Setup Screen will appear, click on “Select Wifi” for a list of available Wifi connections.
- Select your restaurant’s Wifi, enter your Wifi password, then “Save”.
C – Connect OWL
On the ‘Configured Printers’ screen, select “ADD OWL”
- Select “SCAN QR” from the pop-up.
- Using the tablet scan the QR barcode on the back of your Ordermark Wireless Link (OWL).
TIP: For best results, lay the OWL device flat when scanning the QR code.
- A successful connection will be indicated by a green dot next to the OWL.
D – Connect Printer to OWL
You can now plug one end of the supplied ethernet cable into your printer and the other end into your Ordermark Wireless Link (OWL).