Follow these simple steps to set up your Ordermark equipment!
1. Unpack your hardware and set it up.
NOTE: You will need to have your restaurant’s Wifi password on hand as you go through the following steps.
A – Setup your tablet
Place the Tablet in the Tablet Stand, connect it to a power source and turn it on.
B – Setup your printer
Connect the Printer to a power source with the included power cable.
C – Setup your LTE Wireless Modem
Connect your LTE wireless modem to a power source and turn it on.
- Allow 3-4 min for it to startup
- Wait for all 3 lights to turn green
2. Connect your new printer and tablet to the internet.
A – Connect
Directly connect your Printer to the Internet by plugging one end of the supplied ethernet cable into your LTE Wireless Modem and the other end into the Ordermark Printer.
B – Setup
On your Tablet’s Home Screen select the Wifi Settings icon to find the list of available Wifi connections.
- Select the Wi-fi network Ordermark LTE.
- Enter the Wi-fi network password printorders.